Last Updated: November 21, 2021 at 5:00pm
Tucson Guide is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We believe these practices are crucial to the ongoing success of the Internet as a service and commercial medium. The following discloses our information gathering and usage practices.
EMAIL COLLECTION AND USE
We collect your name and email directly from you when you subscribe to receive communications from Tucson Guide , or when you enter a sweepstakes on the Tucson Guide website. We also occasionally obtain information about you from verification services and commercial sources, such as email validation services, and postal address verification services if you provide that information to Tucson Guide.
- We use your information to provide you Tucson Guide products and services, or respond to your inquiries.
- We will send you occasional correspondence about the topics for which you expressed interest in when you signed up on the Tucson Guide website.
- We do not sell our customer or mailing lists to outside parties, including marketers.
- You may change your email marketing delivery preferences at any time by filling out any name and email signup form located on the Tucson Guide website and indicate what types of correspondence you wish to receive from Tucson Guide.
- You may unsubscribe entirely from Tucson Guide services by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email that you have received from Tucson Guide.
- Your information will be retained in our systems until you explicitly request that we remove you from our system by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email that you have received from Tucson Guide, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN YOU USE OUR SITE
Tucson Guide collects data from your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to analyze paths through our Web site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information about our audience which we use to improve our site; for example, how many international users do we have, how many users use a specific version of Internet Explorer, etc.
Tucson Guide issues cookies to users when they come to our Web site to allow us to learn how many unique visitors we have, to aid in analyzing navigation paths through our site and to maintain login information during an order session. Cookie tracking identifies you by using a unique number. Personal information is not correlated with cookie information.
While Tucson Guide has made every effort to ensure that the content of this site is accurate and up-to-date, the company makes no warranty as to the accuracy or timeliness of any information disseminated therein.